about GOD & ME


It was way back when I was in class 8 that one of  my friend asked me if I could give him some proof that god existed............truly speaking i had no answers to give him.........I kept thinking about the matter but I was blank

some days passed n one day I was watching a serial named DRISHTANT . the episode I saw was about a professor who every year did an experiment to prove that god didn’t exist.

he used to be very happy proving this ..all he did was to draw a thermos flask from a height n ask d students to pray to god to save the flask from breaking.....the flask broke always but once when one student prayed wd all her might ..she was left wd tears in her eyes.........I believe something like that is possible and it keeps happening around us all the time in some form or the other only sometimes we notice sometimes we don’t...............


smthn lyk ds happend to me too n ds smthn ws so close to my heart hd it nt been BHAGGO( or u say GOD) my whole lyf wd hv been shackld

my papa used to b a very healthy man ..he z even now but still not that good..he suffered from a heart attack..........the doctors found that nothing was wrong...I don’t know d technical doctorial  jargons but I know that  person who has such a balanced diet everyday n not obese at all or rather slim trim shouldn’t have some heart problem........

to beat that after that stroke he had some tests n all n all said that he was perfectly fine.........

my momma just for d sake of precaution took him for a test at GB PANT hospital....there it was found that it was a miracle that he had survived dose two months after the stroke with one of his I don’t know exactly but some special nerve totally dilapidated............

he had an angioplasty or some stent business I don’t know but he is fine now...........


BELIEVE me miracles do happen n they keep happening


stop blaming n cursing god for all d wrong done wd u...come out of ds blasphemous life n start respecting HIM for all that he has given to you..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complaint Syndrome

Confessions of a NOT-HOT Girl!

In Your Face!- The Friend Checklist