BEING a-BREAST


(PS: I do not intend to hurt anybody’s sensibilities. Its just the truth I speak and if you know you aren't in the league I talk about, just read the post and enjoy)

I had been thinking a lot lately as to should I really write this blog or should I just leave this topic and go for another a bit I guess, more decent one.
But then a series of events and I finally thought that I can somehow not prevent writing it because this is something that will keep coming to me every now and then.
So this is my first try at writing on a non-conventional topic so please see, I will try my level best to be true and decent (because the truth here is actually not decent {TIC})
Now everyone amongst us, who has ever stepped at the threshold of youth, knows about the greatest obsession the males have in women.
Do I really need to name it? I don’t think so; the answer is already in everyone’s mind.
Irrespective of the size, it is an international male obsession. You dear guys can’t help but notice it and believe me; we females do not really like it. It is awkward for us.
Stare at our face and we’d love you for that but please don’t harass us by looking at places where you shouldn't  It kills us. No matter what we wear, somehow this area of ours catches your eyes. And such shameless ogles we have that you’ll know that we know that you are looking but somehow you seem so captivated by “them” that you make us all the more uncomfortable by looking even harder!
And beat it; you have names defining us based on just “these”. Really now, did we name you depending on any such thing, any of your thing that we don’t have, you know what I mean.
 Are they really such an important part of our personality? Are we nothing minus “them”? Is our size of such an importance to you that even when you define our beauty, you make it a point to note them?
No girl with lesser size can be hot. Really? Are the ones with larger size any hotter; cause you oh dear men! make fun of them too.
C’mon now what is so special about this asset; just that we have it and you don’t. If that is the case then I pray to The Almighty to give you some too. Then you just go about admiring them and save us the lascivious views.

(And girls; I would not spare you too. God has given you things to hide so hide them please. Don’t just go about flaunting them. The males have imagination good enough to know what is inside so you better keep it under wraps. Don’t go about playing with your dignity just because “that” according to a misconception enhances your sexuality.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complaint Syndrome

Confessions of a NOT-HOT Girl!

In Your Face!- The Friend Checklist