Maa..

I just did something worse enough to make my mother cry, when she discussed the same with me, I hardly had tears in my eyes that she hugged me back and it was back to normal again.

Mothers, I do not know what they are made of and honestly, this blog will not be one of my best because the topic am touching, well none can put it in words. It will be all so generalised even though I will share my experiences alone, but then I guess thats what mothers are, all so same but unique in their own ways.

As a kid, I remember her teaching me ABC, i wonder how much of patience she had to keep teaching when the results would have obviously taken so many months to show.
Also, the birthday party; she used to make all those decorations and the usp used to be the decorated "chaadar" she used to make all by herself.

The mothers know everything right and in my experience, they are always right (My mom is always right I do not know how but she always is). They understand us the best but when growing up comes, it seems the opposite to us.
But its not so, they still do, just that we fail to understand that. I can give you a simple example, I was coming back from office and I just felt like eating "halwa" , I still wonder how she got to know it because back home, the halwa was ready and waiting for me.
And yeah how can I forget the numerous times I realise later that what she said of a person was true.
Also, she makes sure that even when it is the birthday of any of us, the other sibling feels equally loved even though the birthday kid makes special enough.

The love never gets divided and still each kid feels that mom loves her/him more.

Talent !!

That umbilical chord was long cut but somehow the connection still remains.
They are the ones who know even if you do not show.
And then they are the ultimate apostle of love.

How can they forgive so easily just because something makes the child sad, how can they know us so well, how can they sacrifice so much for us and still not say a word, how can they kill all their wishes just to see us happy. How can you be so perfect, how can you not falter. How can you be the world to us.
And lastly, how can you be someone even God seems so small against.
Mothers, you surprise me !

At this age, when I feel that some day I will be married and will go to someone else's place, when she and me would not be talking as much as we do now, I do not know how life will be like. That fight we have on a weekly basis, how would I live without that. I go to office every day and all the time am getting ready, I make sure my mother is sitting next to me. I wonder what I will do when she will not be there. Life will be too dull I guess.

Thats my story, I know yours won't be much different.

So, go and give your darling a hug. A moment of your love is all she needs.

(Confused Genius is definitely obsessed with her mother and she can go endlessly talking about her. But you can do something too, write in the comment below anything that you would like to share about your mother. I would love to know her too.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complaint Syndrome

Confessions of a NOT-HOT Girl!

In Your Face!- The Friend Checklist