Am No Serious !

I have observed that some of the most peculiar of my thoughts come on a day before an exam I am totally clueless about. This may actually lead to an implication that I need exams to be creative; kindly refrain from thinking so.
Actually, I was thinking that jokes are always good till the time they are on you. You might be making fun of someone but the moment you know that someone did the same to you, you are furious. People have this tendency to take themselves ultra seriously, just like they are the Sun of this universe and the whole world revolves around them.

Please don't take this comment to be sexist but females in general suffer from this "taking myself seriously" syndrome or should I put it this way; the said syndrome is found in them more often than not.
I will not comment on anyone as such but I can give my example. There have been instances where I have acted as if everyone is noticing me. C'mon, I am no Megan Fox to be noticed by one and all. Also, sometimes I end up speculating that people are plotting against me; as if I am the female lead of some daily soap with every one after my life.
Now that I have stopped taking myself so seriously, I realize how foolish I had been but am happy to have something to laugh at.
But this isn't the only breed friends. There are some outright attention seekers who end up driving you nuts and you know what I mean when I say so.
Then there are the ones who feel that God, the Almighty is obsessed with paining them. Do you really think that He does not have better things to do.

You see there is this "why me-try me" quotation; I'll give the reality check here, it is the same with everyone; just that the situation and set of problems faced is different.
We think our lives are different, unique and what not; OK it is but in the way we think. You take a survey and you will find that it is more or less the same. A very close to heart example, the time you think you are feeling sleepy in a class, just look around, there will be many more.
So basically, you are NOT the ONLY one doing it, there are many more.

So, let me just conclude, a bit abruptly though; all you there, Kindly refrain from taking yourself so seriously, no one else does (TIC).


(Confused Genius is taking this thought of her's very seriously; really once again :P )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complaint Syndrome

Confessions of a NOT-HOT Girl!

In Your Face!- The Friend Checklist