EXCERPTS from the “JEALOUSY DIARIES”


                                                               -  Your own JEALOUSY

(I had been wondering the year round, why had he been succeeding so well in everything; it just occurred to me “LO! It’s the year of “the dog” (Chinese)”

The view I just sounded above, I know it is something very familiar to us all without any exceptions, after all when God made men, He made jealousy too!!
And does anyone mind being jealous here; ok even if you do, it is so not going to help you because for like the daily ablutions, its a universal fact; its simply irresistible, so involuntary!! 

Now what actually prompted me to write this piece was something I am not going to disclose (keeping in mind that I still have a long way to go). :P :D

 Now coming to the point, “JEALOUSY” believe you me it is really funny, one of the “BESTEST” feelings I would like to congratulate “GOD ALMIGHTY” for.

(“I know I am praising myself so much here but actually I just want to get rid of my negative image. I know many other feelings will start being jealous of me then”)

There are these class toppers and we love to crib about, the nerds who study so much and we are like “Ghissu hai saala”, the football team that always wins, the not so good girl who is dating this “John Abraham” look alike, the guy who has such a “totta girl”…


“Yar hum isse to ache te, hume q ni mila/i ye” :P.... that is what you say :)


And then comes the cute part, when we purposely make a person feel jealous.
(The committed ones know what I am talking about now, and they know how cute it is)

Jealousy I am. You won’t feel like excelling till you want to do better than someone. It drives us to do things that we could not even think of.

I am actually “INSPIRATION projected wrong”. There are limits to everything and so to me, but you see everyone has to control themselves because that is something that I can’t do.

I am positive and let me be so, don’t bad mouth me, don’t put me in a bad light.
Believe you me, am a friend of yours but please don’t let me turn into someone else’s enemy.

I don’t want that. I am nice and let me be so.

Don’t make me an excuse by just ending your inspiration at the sentence that is just meant to criticize others. Let me, if I fuelled you to say wrong, Inspire you to do better.
Me, if I can be your friend, I have it in me to destroy every single little happiness you ever had or will have if you exceed the limits.
Pity me and improve else you’ll make me do something that I never would want to do, “PITY YOU”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complaint Syndrome

Confessions of a NOT-HOT Girl!

In Your Face!- The Friend Checklist