When I said NO to an Aloo Paratha !!

As weird as it may sound, I actually have been saying a heart busting NO to the aloo parathas; No thanks to the flabs (not abs) I am beginning to have.

As a girl, I cannot just let go of the ever pounding weight. You may call me fussy but then, even though not a Kareena,I would be more than happy with a Konkana atleast.

Anyways, you all know how tough it is to say NO to an aloo paratha. It almost questions your Indian origins. That butter gliding over the hot surface so lovingly seduces you and you just want to go for it. But then, the flabs you see !!

Now, that we have had lots of paratha talks, let me just draw an analogy; did you ever realise that the person shouting at you is just like an aloo paratha. All heated up, blaring in your face and anger flowing on him just like the melting butter.

Shouting back seems to be the most viable option, but then what does it give you ? A burnt mouth (too hot to handle) and the guilt post that (oh! My flabs; why did I react in this case).

So, do not waste your energy like that. The people who shout are the ones who know that they cannot say something substantial.
All these years of my life, I have realised that the voice starts rising when you realise that the person infront has outdone you in the logic (PS: it is mostly but not always).

So, when you are already winning the argument, why shout?

And since you cannot always resist an aloo paratha, wait for sometimes and then one day, gulp it down with tea.
Which implies, pinch silently and not punch, if you know what I mean !

(Confused Genius has been pinching people silently these days, or as we say; mauka dekhkr chauka marna. The devil inside never dies but then that is where my angels hide.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complaint Syndrome

Confessions of a NOT-HOT Girl!

In Your Face!- The Friend Checklist